Reason Code 90: Non-Receipt of Cash or Load Transaction Value at ATM or Load Device
The Cardholder participated and completed an ATM or Travel Money transaction but did not receive cash or load transaction amount, or received only partial amount.
Most Common Causes
- Merchant did not issue any refund what was requested from the cardholder.
- Merchant issued only partial amount instead of full amount requested from the cardholder.
- Provide the copy of ATM cash transaction or Load transaction record showing cardholder’s account number, transaction date and time.
- If credit was issued to the cardholder, just provide the proof of refund.
- In Europe, provide dispute resolution form and letter from the cardholder, if he is disputing 3 or more such transactions happened within 15 calendar days.
- Provide ATM audit log that shows funds have been provided or dispensed.
Email us anytime!
Email customer service 24/7
Call us anytime!
Reach customer care 24/7 at 855-465-4723
- Linda was in urgent need of cash at a subway station so she decides to go to a nearby ATM and withdraw cash. She requests for a certain amount and completes the process to later find out that she received only a portion of the cash amount requested. She therefore takes the matter to her bank and files a dispute under the Reason Code 90: Non-Receipt of Cash or Load Transaction Value at ATM or Load Device.
- George was traveling with his family abroad when he realized that he was a little short of foreign currency. So, he decides to go to a nearby money exchange kiosk and makes a transaction. He finds out in the gathered cash amount that the machine withdrew lesser bills than what it should have. Upon complaining to the merchant, he is promised of a full amount, however, he is not being fully refunded. At which, he decides to dispute the charge under the Reason Code 90: Non-Receipt of Cash or Load Transaction Value at ATM or Load Device.
The Ultimate Dispute Management Resource
Download our comprehensive guide to reason codes, modifiers, time limits, and compelling evidence.